28/1/2017 0 Comments
This week's blog is about surprises and focusing on your dreams ...
Sometimes we think that things are not going our way. Maybe we feel our bank balance is 'too low' or our weight is 'too high' or our family are 'not loving enough' and we forget that the Universe responds to what we are focusing on.
Lately, I have been focusing on creating a new bike to replace the one that was taken from my house just after Christmas. Note #1 - I could have been focusing on being angry, pessimistic and bitter towards the people who took it ... but they don't know or care ... and that energy does not serve me. So ... this is a perfect opportunity to change my focus.
So I have been going to all the bike shops, second-hand dealers, Ebay and FB to find a replacement. Of course, I shared my decision-making process with everyone I knew. Note #2 - It helps to get others to help you with your manifesting process. Many hearts make dreams come true! :-)
Anyway, on Australia Day my sister rocked up to my work and blew me away with the generous gift of a bike. I was surprised, grateful and delighted, of course. I had not expected the new bike to manifest in THAT way. Sweet!!
And this is an important note #3 - don't put limits on HOW the dream will manifest. Just put out the desire and focus on the outcome ... the HOW will take care of itself in a perfectly divine way.
May your life be filled with delightful surprises too.
Blessings Pip x
Do you say 'yes' to every request and then regret it later?
I know how this feels. Those of us who have the belief that we want to be a 'good girl / good boy' really struggle with saying 'no' to people, because we think that they will not like us anymore.
Interestingly I've found that when you allow yourself to say 'No' with love and grace, people respect you more.
I have had a lot of people this week telling me stories about how they feel resentful and 'put upon' and annoyed with others because they have been asked to do things that they did not want to do. Then they start to beat themselves up for saying yes when they wanted to say no.
Cheryl Richardson (Hay House author) says that we need to learn to disappoint others to be loving and take care of ourselves. She gives some wonderful strategies in her book 'The Art of Extreme Self Care':
Chapter 3 : Let me Disappoint You
* 1. Buy some time - by using these sentences you will allow yourself the space to decide if you really want to say yes: "I will need to get back to you", "I'll need to sleep on it." or "I need to check with someone before I commit." (even if that someone is you).
* 2. Do a gut check - on a scale of 1-10 how much do I want to do this thing? Closer to 10 means consider saying yes.
* 3. Tell the truth directly - with grace and love - "Thank you for asking but I am not able to do that this week." or "I know you are in need, I'm busy on Tuesday, perhaps there is someone else who can help you." or just a simple "No, I am not available."
Nancy Levin (Hay House author) says that we need to find our power by ONLY saying yes when we ABSOLUTELY want to do it. And otherwise it is a No. Don't say yes for the other person - say yes for you. You will more gain respect and empower yourself in the process.
And if it is gonna be a yes ... make sure it's a HECK YES!
I know these tips have really helped me to take my power back.
Let me know if I can help you do it too.
Blessing Pip x
MOTIVATION V's INSPIRATION - 3 top tips to achieve your goals in 2017
Yep, it is already week #2 of 2017 and I have not had a chance to do my weekly blog yet. All good intentions huh?
So, this week I wanted to give you my 3 TOP TIPS on how to stay at a HIGH INSPIRATION LEVEL and FOLLOW THROUGH with your 2017 plans.
I have recently decided to do a trip to Canada and Europe with my sisters in Sept/Oct this year. On Thursday I was VERY excited. On Friday I was excited but starting to wonder 'how?'. And today I have done some basic calculations of how much I need to save and I am (honestly) ... wavering in my inspiration level ... I am ... as the Dalai Lama says ... 'with doubt'.
I know that it is totally normal to feel like this when you make a big life goal. Change can be scary or exciting. Depends on how you look at it.
I have read that 'Motivation takes effort. Inspiration makes things easy.' Because motivation is based on a 'should', whereas inspiration is based on a 'want'. Of course, it is a lot more inspiring to move towards something we want right?
So, the next steps are VERY IMPORTANT ...
1. Keep reading, researching, talking about the trip DAILY - this will keep the excitement alive and increase your INSPIRATION LEVEL. You need this to keep saving and planning for the next 9-12 months.
2. If you are traveling with friends or family - set dates to meet, talk, plan and get excited together. The more people that are involved increases the INSPIRATION factor.
3. Spend time at the beginning setting your budget and working out your savings and then PUT ALL YOUR ATTENTION on the 'what am I going to see, feel, learn and experience' ... this is your leverage towards the goal.
Happy planning ... Blessings Pip x
Motivation V's Inspiration - ref: http://www.s3businesssolutions.com.au/-127407832-128189419-128191709-128192334-128192483
All Angel Card Reading Angel Protection Arthritis Relief Asthma Relief Benefits Of Reiki Breathing Burn Relief Chakra Cleansing Chakras Cleansing The Third Eye Cleansing Yourself Clearing Yourself Communicate With Your Angels Crystal Grids And Layouts Crystals Deepak Chopra Emotional Pain Relief Energy Centres Of The Body Focused Intention Focus Your Mind Follow Through On Plans Geometric Shapes Headache Relief Healing Improve Your Intuition Intuitive Readings Learn How To Read People's Energy Letting Go Of Hurt Mantras Masuru Emoto Meditation Meditation Classes Mediumship Negative Energy Pain Relief Past Life Meditation And Healing Pendulums Protecting Yourself Psychic Development Reiki Energy Healing Reiki Level One Course Relaxation Resolutions Sanskrit Stress Relief Well-Being Magazine