This week's blog is about signs ... I have had two very clear signs from my guardian angels this week.
First, I found a 10 cent coin on the ground near my front steps yesterday and then today I found a tiny purple 'Share Bear' in the sand on my beach walk ...
When I did my Angel Intuitive Training with Doreen Virtue in 2006 she gave us a list of all the ways that our guardian angels communicate with us. I had never done any conscious communicating with my angels, so this was all new to me.
I never realised how often they had been trying to give me messages of support, love and encouragement. I'd missed them all.
Many of my clients say that they are not hearing or seeing their angels or departed loved ones or animal spirit guides ... and they don't know why.
I have to remind them that it is not for want of trying ... from both ends.
They are trying all the time to communicate ... leaving us signs and gifts but we keep logically overriding those messages as 'coincidences' or 'accidents' or even some human being 'playing a trick' ...
Now that I know what the most common signs from my angels I can get excited and thank them and maybe tap into the conversation.
I'd like to share the most common signs with you ...
1. Feathers - now I DON'T mean feathers under your tree from a huge flock of birds that were just there today. I MEAN the little green feather that is under your pen holder at your desk, in your office, and YOU didn't put it there. I mean the white feather that turns up on your front door mat as you leave to go to the gym. I mean the gold feather cushion cover that your sister finds in an Op-Shop and 'just thought of you - so I bought it'. Bless her. I mean the unusual encounters with feathers ... those are the messages from your angels that they are around and helping you.
2. Coins - this one is fun! In the past I always got coins of gradually increasing amounts as I got closer and closer to a job being offered to me. So I'd go for the interview, see a 5 cent piece on my way home. Then go for the second interview, and find a 10 cent piece in my mailbox. Then I'd speak to my referees on the phone, and find a 20 cent piece near my foot at the cafe. And then 50 cents, then a $1, then $2 ... until the day that I was offered the job. It happened ALL the time. Coins tend to be abundance messages from the angels. The year on the coin is also a message. Watch out for them (again) in unusual locations.
3. Music - have you ever been driving along thinking about a loved one or a situation and a song comes on the radio that PERFECTLY mirrors what you are feeling? Yes! The other day I was driving along and I saw an old manager from work at an intersection ... it was not the most happy ending to the job ... and so as I drove away I was obviously thinking about him. And then suddenly the song 'I'm Sorry, NOT sorry' by Demi Lovato came on. I laughed and sang VERY LOUDLY, as I drove away from the intersection. Music is a great way for the angels to communicate with us. It's emotional and it evokes and reflects emotion in us when we hear it.
4. Coloured lights - if you are a visual person you may have seen coloured lights or orbs (like fire-flies) flashing past your eyes or in your peripheral vision. You are NOT having a stroke. You are seeing the etheric or energetic footprint of your angels near you. Different colours indicate the type of angel you are seeing and what their purpose is. eg. Blue lights are usually communication angels reminding you to speak your truth and be authentic.
*I will send you a list of the colours and the Archangel that they are connected to for this week's Friday Freebie.
5. Gifts - this one is my favourite! Sometimes the angels will leave you gifts. This morning on my beach walk I found a very cute little purple 'Share Bear' with a red heart on his butt. It has 2 hearts linked together on the chest. It was right in the middle of the path onto the beach and the cool thing is the lady walking in front of me didn't even see it ... she and her dog just walked right on by. So I KNOW that gift was for me. What a treat! I was so excited. I have been asking lately for a sign about how to bring more love (a new soul mate) into my life.
The angels want to have a relationship with you. They know that you are trying SO hard to hear and see and feel them ...
Now that you know ... you can look out for the signs.
Their advice is to just open up and allow it ...
Blessings Pip x
*See the photos of the 'Share Bear' and the coin on my Facebook business page. CLICK HERE.
This week's blog is about learning to observe energy rather than absorbing it.
I've had A LOT of clients this week who are physically unwell, who are just starting to learn the profound impact of the mind-body connection.
Their bodies are in pain, some chronically, because they have not listened to their energetic and emotional warning signs.
If you are like me, an empathetic and sensitive being, then you have probably felt overwhelmed or drained by the energy of other people.
This can be tiring, at best and painful in the extreme, if you stay in that person's space for too long, right?
Do you feel like a limp balloon after talking to some people?
Do you feel like an emotional bin that everyone dumps their stuff in?
Do you feel like a human Sponge-Bob?
It is really important to learn to take a step back.
Dougall Fraser (author of 'Your Life in Colour') talks a lot about being an observer of the energy around us rather than just allowing ourselves to absorb the energy. He says that empathetic people sometimes have this victim-mentality of 'I always feel and get affected by everyone's energy - like we have not control over it.
But this is something we CAN change.
We don't HAVE to feel everyone's energy.
We don't HAVE to absorb everyone's energy.
We CAN choose to observe it.
Here are some tips ...
a) Use your emotional guidance system to sense the vibe.
b) Taking a step away from the situation or person.
c) Visualise in your mind a giant vacuum cleaner sucking all the lower energies out of the room or house.
d) Visualise a beautiful gold and white light filling up the room or house.
e) Go back into the situation or conversation and know / feel the gold and white light absorbing and transforming any lower vibrational energy in that room or conversation. You don't have to fix anything.
Know that YOU are not responsible for anyone else's energy.
You are ONLY responsible for your own energy.
This process will take the weight off your shoulders.
It will bring peace to your heart and mind.
It will allow your body to heal.
If you need any help with this practise or you have questions let me know.
Blessings Pip xxx
p.s. When you join the Reiki Level One course you will learn more of these techniques including cutting cords of fear, chakra balancing, working with guardian angels and of course, using Reiki (Universal Energy) for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual peace.
The next Reiki Level One course is in Wonthaggi - starting Sat, 5th May.
This week's blog is about Animal Spirit guides and their messages ...
It has been a big week for messages from the animals. I've had Mouse come to visit me twice this week. And I've had some wonderful encounters with Butterfly and Galah and a pure black Rabbit on my morning walks.
These encounters were unusual / out of the ordinary ... so that is how I KNOW that they are messages. Animal Spirit Guides are always communicating with us. Sometimes in real life, sometimes on the TV, sometimes in dreams, sometimes in 'random' conversations and sometimes a combination of all of these.
For example, when you see 3 (or more) of the same animal in a short space of time or you have an encounter / interaction with an animal that is odd or out of character - then you are definitely being given a message.
*Note - when I talk about Animal Spirit Guides I will refer to them as Dog, Echidna, or Rabbit - because that is their name.
So, this week my encounters were as follows:
Mouse (twice) - She decided to come in through a gap next to my kitchen sink pipes (in the cupboard). I found her making a nest in my first aid kit box with my heat pack. No! Not cool! Time to go my friend.
Butterfly (a kaleidoscope of them - that is what a group of butterflies is called - cool huh?) - They flew all around me for a good 5 minutes as I walked on the path to the beach. Yellow and black coloured wings.
Galah (a flock of them) - swirled over my head and then landed next to me - 50 of them!
Rabbit (a black one!) - not your everyday-regular Rabbit.
And so I got out my Animal Spirit Guide book (by Scott Alexander King) and I looked up what those animals were trying to tell me:
MOUSE means: Scrutiny.
The promise of new beginnings and rebirth, it can also be invoked to help tie up loose ends and initiate fruitful progression on all levels. Mouse speaks of vigilance and scrutiny. Mouse is always careful not to overlook any small detail that may eventually come back to haunt him.
BUTTERFLY means: Transformation.
As Butterfly moves from one developmental stage of life to another it shows trust in its ability to grow and adapt to new situations. Butterfly promises that when contemplating change, and when the time is right, she will offer three potent windows of opportunity to rebirth, grow and heal on all levels - with each window (coupled with a 'butterflies in the stomach' feeling) lasting approximately one week in duration. Such a period is typically followed by a figurative death, represented by the ending of a job or relationship, bout of depression, a breakdown or a sudden shift in awareness.
GALAH means: Joy.
Galah teaches us to love life and to celebrate the joy that it brings. Galah can't help but bring people together, because it draws only the best out of everyone. It represents our fun-loving, social, interactive, outgoing side, while helping us to feel happy, safe and content in our own skin. Galah teaches us not to judge others or ourselves. It's pink feathers represent the heart chakra (energy centre) and it's grey feathers represent prudence and indecisiveness. Galah helps us to honestly assess our actions and assist those close to us to read between the lines.
RABBIT means: Fertility.
Rabbit embodies nature's ever-changing cycles of growth, life, death and rebirth. Rabbit echoes the splendor and awe of seasonal change - the cyclic journey that is new life in the Spring; energy and vitality in the Summer; the inward contemplation of Autumn and the wisdom and maturity of Winter. It keeps us in touch with the great circle of life and the natural harmony that exists in all things of nature. Taken to heart, Rabbit dreaming ensures that our lives become more aware, fertile, and abundant with ease, joy and glory. All that is required from us is dedication, empathy, passion and a willingness to embrace the sacred in all things.
Have you had any animal encounters lately?
Why not send me a message and I'll let you know what the book says.
Or ... this week we are starting the Animal Spirit guides 5-week course on Sunday 22/4 @2pm. $200. 5-week course. You are welcome to join me.
Topics will include:
* Animal Spirit Guides journey to retrieve your power animal
* Mermaids and how to tap into the power of their magical energy
* Unicorns and the truth around the legend
* Fairies and how they can help you manifest all your desires
* Earth Angel Realms - where you'll learn what the realm you may have been in a past life (if it wasn't human) including being angels, elementals, fairies, star people, mermaids, wise ones, knights, magicians, leprechauns and more ...
Blessings Pip xxx
This week's blog is about your cells ... and how sound can affect them. Did you know that your body is 70% water?
All the cells in your body that make up every organ, muscle, bone and tendon are full of water.
And did you know that water can absorb and 'remember' the energy around it?
Dr Masaru Emoto did a series of experiments on water and ice crystals in 1999 and published a book called 'The Hidden Messages in Water'.
He discovered that "...in contrast to tap water, natural water displays a beautiful array of crystals - even more so when the natural water is exposed to beautiful music. There are also fascinating differences generated in the crystals when the water is shown different words, such as 'gratitude' or 'stupid'."
The water that was exposed to beautiful music and positive words (written on the jar) created perfect, symmetrical crystals. But the water exposed to harsh or angry music and words created shattered and fragmented crystals.
He concluded that we can affect the structure of our cells by the sounds and words (and even our thoughts) around us on a regular basis. He even suggested that cancer and other illnesses that are caused by the mutation of our cells - are being created by the sounds that we are exposed to.
What effect are the sounds that are around you on a daily basis having on the cells in your body?
Are you surrounding your body with uplifting, happy, positive sounds and words and thoughts?
I remember reading this book and being profoundly moved by it.
Of course, the sounds around us affect our bodies.
Have you ever been near an argument and felt the anger or frustration in your body?
Have you ever been at a concert and felt the music pumping in your belly or your head or your heart?
Have you ever been to a Sound Healing session or a Meditation class and felt the waves of the music washing over your body?
This is how sound vibrations affect us.
If you are aware of the effects of sound you can take action if it doesn't feel good.
- leave the room
- change the music on the radio
- stop talking to the person on the phone
- turn off the TV show (mute) that's making you feel bad
- find a space / class / therapist that offers Sound Healing
- buy a gong / singing bowl / bells to use for clearing yourself
If you have any questions or you are just curious about Sound Healing, please feel free to call me or you can come along to the Sound Healing Meditation class on Friday 13th April @7pm.
Pam Pitts and I will be running our monthly session in Cape Woolamai.
We'd love to see you there.
Blessings Pip x
Pam - www.facebook.com/pampittslastingtherapies/
Pip - www.facebook.com/Pip-Coleman-Conscious-Courses-and-Therapies
This week's blog is about gratitude and surprising ways that abundance comes into your life ...
This Easter weekend there was not much going on ... until my sister (Marnie) called to ask if I'd like to help out at the Phillip Island Winery. I figured since I work on my own most of the time, it was a good social opportunity, so I said 'Yes!'
And in a another lovely turn of events my other sister (Erica) said she would come down to help out too. So, we got to have Easter all together as we worked, laughed and played.
It was a real delight to work for Tim and Trish. They were so welcoming and generous. What a pleasure to be around people who constantly thank you for your time and effort.
The hours passed so quickly we didn't even feel our sore feet and aching backs until we stopped moving.
It has reminded me that there are business owners who truly appreciate and love their staff. It has given me hope. It has filled me with joy.
My wallet is full of not just money but also my heart is full of gratitude.
And yes, my feet and back need a good soaking in the bath with lots of epsom salts and essential oils ... but those aches are a reminder of a fun weekend.
Thank you to the Phillip Island Winery and my sister for this Easter gift.
Hope your Easter weekend was filled with blessings.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
All Angel Card Reading Angel Protection Arthritis Relief Asthma Relief Benefits Of Reiki Breathing Burn Relief Chakra Cleansing Chakras Cleansing The Third Eye Cleansing Yourself Clearing Yourself Communicate With Your Angels Crystal Grids And Layouts Crystals Deepak Chopra Emotional Pain Relief Energy Centres Of The Body Focused Intention Focus Your Mind Follow Through On Plans Geometric Shapes Headache Relief Healing Improve Your Intuition Intuitive Readings Learn How To Read People's Energy Letting Go Of Hurt Mantras Masuru Emoto Meditation Meditation Classes Mediumship Negative Energy Pain Relief Past Life Meditation And Healing Pendulums Protecting Yourself Psychic Development Reiki Energy Healing Reiki Level One Course Relaxation Resolutions Sanskrit Stress Relief Well-Being Magazine