This week's blog is about past lives ...
I thought it was a good time to mention it since I am doing an Earth Angel Realms class in Wonthaggi on Tuesday 29/5 @7pm (casual attendance welcome - $20). Did you have another life or lives in realms other than the human realm? Mermaid? Fairy? Star person?
And the Spiritual Book Club will be meeting on Thursday 31/5 at 1pm (everyone is welcome - no charge / bring a plate) and we are reading the book by Anita Moorjani - Dying to be Me, where she shares her near death experience and the wonderful revelations about past lives, crossing over, dying, living, and forgiveness.
The topic of past lives is so fascinating to me! I love it.
I remember being given my first past life book by my sister when my Nanna was dying and she said 'this might bring you comfort' ... it did SO much more than that!
It filled a gap in my spiritual learning, it opened my heart, it started me on a path to discovering who I am, and it sparked a knowing in me that no other knowledge had before.
The concept of reincarnation is not new. It's been around for thousands of years in many cultures and religions.
The idea that we have all lived before in other lives excites me. It explains things in our lives that don't make sense. It helps to explain phobias that are not linked to current life, unique skills and talents from a young age, passionate obsessions with music, food, craft, people or countries, and knowledge or wisdom gained from dreams or meditations that are not based on current life experiences.
Do you have any obsessions or special skills or unexplained phobias?
I have always had a desire to go to South America ... Peru in particular. And when I finally stood in the temples at Macchu Picchu, I knew ...
I had definitely been there before.
I felt peaceful.
I knew that place very well.
I felt like I was home.
During past life regression meditations I have remembered more parts of that lifetime clearly and it has helped me to understand my passion for travel and healing.
I also have less fear of dying now because I know that my essence or soul goes on and on and on ... there's no need to be afraid. This body is only a temporary house.
So, enjoy it. Don't take life too seriously. Try new things. All is well.
I always say that the past lives class is my favourite class to teach.
But then I say that about a lot of my classes. *wink*
If you are keen to join a past lives class ... there is one coming up in WONTHAGGI @Mitchell House on Tuesday 5th June @7pm.
Blessings Pip x
This week's blog is about INSPIRED action ...
I have had a really BIG week. It was SO big, that I feel the need to tell you that it was BIG. *laugh*
As you may know ... I have started the publishing process of my book - Finding my Soul at Sea - about my experiences working on board cruise ships.
I've been excited, nervous and excited. But I've got a deep knowing in my heart and soul that this is my next big step forward. It feels right.
And in the last month I've been focusing on manifesting that book in the fastest, smoothest and most supportive way.
On the 15th May there was a new moon. The new moon is all about setting intentions for what you want to create in your life.
So, I spent some time writing down my intentions about the book, my love life, my business, my family, my finances and my health.
And I read them out loud as affirmations or declarations (also called in the elemental energies of the Fairies to assist - as they are BRILLIANT at manifesting goals and desires) ... and added a bit of Reiki energy healing ... and then I let it go - because the next step is allowing.
Then a few magical things happened after the 15th of May:
1. I had a very emotional conversation with my sister about 'things not working out the way that I thought they should' - cue tears and irrational thoughts. She gave me great comfort and good advice.
2. I bought some mix-my-own chai latte packets and started a 'chai savings' account at my bank to save the $5 each day that I was spending on takeaway drinks. *Now I have $20 saved already!
3. I did some networking and met some lovely people who said they would be interested in giving me some part-time work (2 days a week).
4. I got a call from the N.E.I.S (New Enterprise Incentive Scheme) program to tell me that I had been accepted to join the training, so that I can create a business plan and be supported in the publishing and launching of my book.
5. The Reiki Level One course (starting on Wednesday 23rd) got another booking - Yay!
I was as surprised as anyone - to be honest - sometimes I forget that I have extraordinary power to manifest what I want in my life.
I am delighted and excited by all the possibilities showing up.
It's clear that if we combine our own power of focus, intention and action with the power of the moon (that is the energy of the Universe) it is even MORE effective.
Much love and blessings
p.s. If you'd like to check out some good websites for following the moon or the planetary energies ... check out these:
Yasmin Boland - www.moonology.com
Susan Miller - www.astrologyzone.com
This weeks blog is about trust ...
I always do an angel card spread for myself each week to get some guidance, to get clear on my intention and to help me focus my attention.
This morning one card jumped out of the deck with great force. It was:
EVERYTHING'S OKAY ... "Don't worry. It's all working out in a beautiful way."
I know I teach these concepts to my clients every day, but sometimes I need to be reminded too.
Sometimes my mind runs away with me.
Sometimes my fears and worries get louder than my faith.
Sometimes my feelings of unease linger too long.
And so, I want to assure and remind you that no-one is perfect.
We all have times when we are not connected, not happy, not focused, not in alignment.
And I want to be clear. I am not saying that now you know this we should all wallow in the space of 'ohhhhh we are all damaged and broken' ...
I am sharing this with you to make a clear point.
We all need to be reminded to come back to our heart centre.
To that knowingness inside of us.
To that quiet space in your soul.
And trust ... that everything's going to be okay.
We need to remind ourselves that things work out for us all the time.
We are not a slave to our fearful mind.
We can choose to focus on our trusting heart.
Then ... MOST IMPORTANTLY ... we need to take ACTION to shift ourselves out of the state of fear and worry and anxiety to a better feeling state.
I like to walk or ride my bike.
You might like to garden or go to the beach or sit in a park.
Most of the time getting out in nature is the cure.
Something about being outside with the birds, animals, sunshine, grass, sand, wind, and rain (I do live on Phillip Island *grin*) ... brings us back into a place of trusting in the Universe.
Trusting in the circle of life.
Trusting in the wisdom of the earth.
Trusting in the power of the world to keep turning.
Trusting in the knowledge that the sun will rise again tomorrow.
You are part of all of that.
This brings me back into that better feeling state.
Hope it helps you to do the same.
Blessings Pip x
This week's blog is about worthiness ...
I have just started reading a book called 'Worthy' by Nancy Levin. She is a fantastic transformational life coach.
This book is about how to your beliefs about your self-worth and your financial net worth are linked.
So, as I started reading this book yesterday ... the AHA moments are coming thick and fast ...
I have often wondered why some people are always 'just surviving' pay check to pay check and others thrive with lots of surplus to spare.
Now, I understand the concepts of the law of attraction (you attract to you what you mostly focus on), but I had never really thought about the possibility that there was a difference in those people's perception of their self-worth.
Nancy says "When we feel that we aren't enough, or that we aren't good enough, we also fear that we'll never have enough. That fear is a self-fulfilling prophecy, in which we unconsciously never, ever have all that we need. It's a painful arithmetic going on in the shadows of our unconscious, which many of us never even recognize. We have to get to the root of the problem, and that means replacing those feelings of unworthiness with a strong sense of self-worth." (Introduction - page xxvi)
Interesting how a book or teacher comes into your life just when you need them, huh?
I would not describe myself as someone who feels 'unworthy', but I am starting to see that I have limited my financial success with my beliefs around how much I am 'allowed' to earn before my family and friends will not like me anymore. Wow! Yep ... Okay.
I have realised that I have a belief that being rich means you are dodgy. Basically, that rich people are not people you can trust.
And I don't want to become one of those people.
So, I have been subconsciously capping my financial success.
Even though, I know I would not actually do anything dodgy to create my success, I have believed that people would still see me that way.
And that is enough to stop me from taking action.
Do you have any similar beliefs?
It may be time to take a look at this for yourself.
I am here if you want to share your revelations.
p.s. You might like to try the exercise below from the book ... to uncover more about your beliefs:
Part 1: This is a meditation, so you'll want to close your eyes rather than read as you go. You can go to www.nancylevin.com - where she has posted an audio recording of this meditation - and she can guide you through it.
1. Take several breaths before beginning. Relax each part of your body, starting with your feet, then move up to your legs, hips, belly, chest, back, arms, neck and head ... until you feel full relaxed.
2. When you are ready, with your eyes closed ask yourself this question: "What's the loudest message I'm receiving now about money?"
Then listen for the message. When you hear it, let yourself remember when you first heard that message. Do you know whose voice gave you that message? Was it a parent?
3. Then take another deep breath. Drop down into an even deeper state of relaxation. Ask yourself: "What is my first memory about money?" Allow any pictures to come to you. Maybe it's the first time you understood there was a thing called money.
4. Now, take another deep breath. Drop even deeper into a relaxed state. Ask to remember a scene in which your parents dealt with money in some way. How did they handle it?
5. Then, open your eyes and take notes about what you heard and saw. Write down your loudest message about money and what you remembered about your first money memory.
6. Write down what you saw in the scene with your parents. How did they deal with money? What did they say about it?
7. Read what you wrote from this experience. What beliefs do you think you developed as a result of what you remembered? Write them down, even if you aren't sure about them.
eg. a belief might be: 'rich people are dodgy' or 'money is hard to make' or 'there is never enough'
Part 2: Now ask yourself the following questions to uncover some more money beliefs:
1. Did your mother or father overspend ... or penny-pinch? Think about what this taught you about money.
2. If your parents fought about money what specifically did they fight about? If they didn't talk about money, how did that impact you?
3. Did your parents complain or worry about money a lot? What kinds of things did they say to express their financial worries?
4. Where did your family shop and go out to eat? What do these places say about your parent's beliefs about money?
5. Were you given an allowance? Was anything said about how you were supposed to spend it or save it?
6. Did your parents ever make you feel guilty about the amount of money you cost them?
7. Did your parents ever complain about school expenses or items you asked them for?
8. If you planned to go to college / University, was it a source of stress for you and your parents from a financial perspective? Did your parents have a college / University fund for you? Were they afraid there wouldn't be enough money to send you to college / University? Could you not go to college / University because your family could not afford it?
Go back and read your answers to these questions.
Make a list of the beliefs you think you developed as a result of these experiences, habits and patterns within your family.
** If you feel these questions have triggered in you emotions of discomfort or a desire to learn more ... check out Nancy Levin's website or her books: 'Worthy' and 'Jump and your life will appear'. www.nancylevin.com
All Angel Card Reading Angel Protection Arthritis Relief Asthma Relief Benefits Of Reiki Breathing Burn Relief Chakra Cleansing Chakras Cleansing The Third Eye Cleansing Yourself Clearing Yourself Communicate With Your Angels Crystal Grids And Layouts Crystals Deepak Chopra Emotional Pain Relief Energy Centres Of The Body Focused Intention Focus Your Mind Follow Through On Plans Geometric Shapes Headache Relief Healing Improve Your Intuition Intuitive Readings Learn How To Read People's Energy Letting Go Of Hurt Mantras Masuru Emoto Meditation Meditation Classes Mediumship Negative Energy Pain Relief Past Life Meditation And Healing Pendulums Protecting Yourself Psychic Development Reiki Energy Healing Reiki Level One Course Relaxation Resolutions Sanskrit Stress Relief Well-Being Magazine