This weeks blog is about the spiritual benefits of learning how to do Reiki ... When I ask people what they know about the Reiki Energy Healing, they usually say either:
"It's a hands-on healing technique that helps my body to heal itself" or they say "It calms and clears my mind and brings a feeling of peace."
But they usually don't talk about how Reiki works on a spiritual level.
When I teach Reiki Level One I always tell my students that this is a process. You are starting a journey to get to know your true self better.
During the course you will be opened up and connected to the Universal / Source or God energy that we are made of and that is all around us.
The word Reiki literally mean 'Universal' (REI) and 'Energy' (KI or CHI).
So, if you join a Reiki One course you can look forward to a shift to a higher level of consciousness which may lead to:
* A greater awareness of energy exchange & interactions between people
* Recognising a force greater than yourself
* Improved relationships
* Moving beyond past hurts…. having a more forgiving attitude
* Letting go of limiting beliefs and attitudes
* More non-judgmental attitude towards people and events
* Changes in lifestyle eg. food, exercise, job etc.
* Embracing spiritual activity eg. meditation and prayer
* Attracting a more positive, vibrant life.
So, if you are ready to make a shift in any of these areas of your life, give me a call. I look forward to supporting you in this journey.
The next REIKI LEVEL ONE COURSES (4 weeks) start on:
Tuesday 10th October @9am-12pm and Sunday 5th November @3.30pm.
This week's blog is about money ... yep ... I don't know what you have been doing, but I have been focusing WAAY too much on the lack of money in my life. And so, I thought that it would be helpful to you (and me), if I shared what my new actions and thoughts will be to shift this.
1. Every time I think about my lack of money I will say a new affirmation. Instead of 'I don't have enough money.' I will say: 'Abundance flows to me in unexpected ways. I can afford everything that I want and need.'
2. I will play the 'Money Game' for 30 days ... this is fun! ... you start on Day #1 with $1 which you have to spend on that day. Then you double it every day ... $2, $4, $8, $16 ... etc. etc. Making sure that you find things to spend your imaginary manifesting money EVERY DAY. When I played this game before I was surprised at how most of my bills were paid and I was perfectly content by day #7 and then I had to think hard about what to spend my hundreds and thousands on.
3. I will donate $5 to a charity every time I think I don't have enough. There is always someone worse off that me. And then the Universe knows that I have an abundance mindset. Giving is an important part of the process. You can't just receive ... there needs to be a balance of giving and receiving.
4. I will focus my attention on the things that give me JOY and LOVE ... two very important energies in the process of manifesting abundance. Good is attracted by good feelings. What can you do to feel joy and love and it doesn't have to cost any money? Walk on the beach. Bath. Read a good book. Meet a good friend for coffee. Laugh at a comedy movie.
5. I will listen carefully to my Divine guidance from my abundance angels. I think I am missing their messages because I am listening too much to my ego that is freaking out. Sometimes the loving messages of our abundance angels like "call a friend" or "visit that website" or "speak to a publisher", get drowned out by our constant worry thoughts.
So, just for good measure let's ask them:
'Dear Abundance Angels, please make your guidance louder and more obvious this week. I am willing to listen. And take action. Seriously, I promise. Thank you.'
I wish you all a wonderful abundant week.
Let me know how you go.
Blessings Pip xxx
This weeks blog is about having fun ... when was the last time you got on the swings at the park? or jumped on a bouncy castle? or screamed down a slide? or hula'ed a Hula Hoop?
Hmmm ... was it back when you were 6 years old?
As adults we think that we are not 'allowed' to do those things anymore.
And I say .... BOLLOCKS to that!
Seriously ... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...
You know that feeling you have when you are watching the kids play at the park or on the water slide or at the show ... you know that feeling deep in your soul ... that yearning ... the one that says ... 'Sigh ... I wish I could play like that.'
Yep, that is your inner child (and the Universe and your angels) calling out to you to PLAY ... PLEASE PLAY ... you know you want to.
I've noticed that there are adult play centres being built around the world to cater for this need we have to play. The equipment is larger than the kids play centres, of course. They are taking off. Adults are loving it.
There are Trampoline Centres, Rope Climbing Centres, and lots more.
Not only is it good for your body to move and jump around, it is also FANTASTIC for your mind. Laughter seems to come with play ... it's a necessary element. Laughter lifts your mood. Makes you feel better about your life. That is why funny movies are so popular ... we love to feel good.
Dr. Joan Vernikos, PhD recommends that if we get up and move in a playful way like children we can stay strong, fit and healthy for longer.
So, my friends ... move like children ... play play play!
See you at the bouncy castle!
Blessings Pip xxx
Link to read more about Dr. Vernikos' book: http://www.joanvernikos.com/pages/sitting-kills-moving-heals.php
This week's blog is about overcoming fear to achieve your goals ...
I have had some strong guidance from my angels and spirit guides in the last few weeks to 'get the book published'.
Over the past 10 years I have been writing down the funny, crazy, and soulful stories from my time working on cruise ships.
And I figured that 'one day' I would think about publishing them.
Of course, I didn't really know if anyone would be interested in reading my crazy stories. But when I tell people bits and pieces they always say 'you should write those stories down'.
Also, I was a bit nervous about sharing some of the crazy things I did with the world. More to the point, I was nervous about what my mum would think of the crazy things I did.
I think everyone can understand the desire to please our parents. Approval of our behaviour is one of the ways we can determine if they love us.
Connecting love and approval together can be risky though, if the things that you choose to do are perfectly acceptable for you in a certain circumstance but not necessarily choices your parents would make.
It can take years to come to a place of being okay with not having them approve of every choice or decision.
I've decided that it is important to recognize that their love of me is (in the grand divine scheme of things) not conditional on the choices I make.
We are all a unique and divinely perfect soul who is allowed to make choices, take risks, try new things, push the boundaries and explore the world. Love is who we all are in truth.
Fear happens when we cut ourselves off from the truth and start listening to the ego mind.
So, I sent my book draft to a publisher this week ... and he liked it, A LOT!
I am now about to start planning some chapters based on his recommendations. I am still feeling a bit nervous but now I am also excited, hopeful, passionate and honored that someone wants to help me publish my story.
You can follow your dreams too ... what would you like to do?
Be brave my friends ... it gives back huge rewards!
All Angel Card Reading Angel Protection Arthritis Relief Asthma Relief Benefits Of Reiki Breathing Burn Relief Chakra Cleansing Chakras Cleansing The Third Eye Cleansing Yourself Clearing Yourself Communicate With Your Angels Crystal Grids And Layouts Crystals Deepak Chopra Emotional Pain Relief Energy Centres Of The Body Focused Intention Focus Your Mind Follow Through On Plans Geometric Shapes Headache Relief Healing Improve Your Intuition Intuitive Readings Learn How To Read People's Energy Letting Go Of Hurt Mantras Masuru Emoto Meditation Meditation Classes Mediumship Negative Energy Pain Relief Past Life Meditation And Healing Pendulums Protecting Yourself Psychic Development Reiki Energy Healing Reiki Level One Course Relaxation Resolutions Sanskrit Stress Relief Well-Being Magazine