MOTIVATION V's INSPIRATION - 3 top tips to achieve your goals in 2017
Yep, it is already week #2 of 2017 and I have not had a chance to do my weekly blog yet. All good intentions huh?
So, this week I wanted to give you my 3 TOP TIPS on how to stay at a HIGH INSPIRATION LEVEL and FOLLOW THROUGH with your 2017 plans.
I have recently decided to do a trip to Canada and Europe with my sisters in Sept/Oct this year. On Thursday I was VERY excited. On Friday I was excited but starting to wonder 'how?'. And today I have done some basic calculations of how much I need to save and I am (honestly) ... wavering in my inspiration level ... I am ... as the Dalai Lama says ... 'with doubt'.
I know that it is totally normal to feel like this when you make a big life goal. Change can be scary or exciting. Depends on how you look at it.
I have read that 'Motivation takes effort. Inspiration makes things easy.' Because motivation is based on a 'should', whereas inspiration is based on a 'want'. Of course, it is a lot more inspiring to move towards something we want right?
So, the next steps are VERY IMPORTANT ...
1. Keep reading, researching, talking about the trip DAILY - this will keep the excitement alive and increase your INSPIRATION LEVEL. You need this to keep saving and planning for the next 9-12 months.
2. If you are traveling with friends or family - set dates to meet, talk, plan and get excited together. The more people that are involved increases the INSPIRATION factor.
3. Spend time at the beginning setting your budget and working out your savings and then PUT ALL YOUR ATTENTION on the 'what am I going to see, feel, learn and experience' ... this is your leverage towards the goal.
Happy planning ... Blessings Pip x
Motivation V's Inspiration - ref: http://www.s3businesssolutions.com.au/-127407832-128189419-128191709-128192334-128192483
The benefits of coming to a Psychic Development class include:
* improved ability to read your own and other people's energy
* increased trust in your intuition
* new knowledge about crystals, pendulums, angels, card reading and mediumship
* meeting like-minded people
* more confidence in listening to your angel's guidance
* learning in a very safe space
* having fun
There will be 12 classes that will continuously rotate as below:
Week 1 - Cleansing, Clearing and Protecting yourself
Week 2 - Angel Card Reading (part one)
Week 3 - Cleansing the third eye with a clear quartz crystal
Week 4 - Intuitive Angel Readings
Week 5 - Basic Mediumship (part one)
Week 6 - Pendulum Divining
Week 7 - Angel Card Reading (part two) spreads
Week 8 - Crystal Chakra Cleansing
Week 9 - Past Life Meditation and healing
Week 10 - Geometric Shapes and Crystal Essences
Week 11 - Basic Mediumship (part two)
Week 12 - Crystal Grids and Layouts
Great news!! Pip is starting ongoing Psychic Development Classes on Tuesday nights at Island Healing Day Spa in September 2014.
Contact Pip on 0437 670 820 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Angel Card Reading Angel Protection Arthritis Relief Asthma Relief Benefits Of Reiki Breathing Burn Relief Chakra Cleansing Chakras Cleansing The Third Eye Cleansing Yourself Clearing Yourself Communicate With Your Angels Crystal Grids And Layouts Crystals Deepak Chopra Emotional Pain Relief Energy Centres Of The Body Focused Intention Focus Your Mind Follow Through On Plans Geometric Shapes Headache Relief Healing Improve Your Intuition Intuitive Readings Learn How To Read People's Energy Letting Go Of Hurt Mantras Masuru Emoto Meditation Meditation Classes Mediumship Negative Energy Pain Relief Past Life Meditation And Healing Pendulums Protecting Yourself Psychic Development Reiki Energy Healing Reiki Level One Course Relaxation Resolutions Sanskrit Stress Relief Well-Being Magazine